Ads by Smowtion

Inspirational Site #1

Thursday, June 17, 2010 | |

The first inspirational website I wanna share with you today is Design Aglow. I've been designing my cousin's wedding card in the past few days. It really annoyed me when one time I think the design is ok, the next it'll be like, 'oh no, change! change!' Google and Flickr has been my bestfriends all of the time until it leads me to this site. I felt in love, on the first sight! Lol


What I love about this site is probably the pretty photos and awesome designs of photobooks, cards, etc. I really love things that has simple designs but yet still looks stunning. And their works, just awesome! They have their works for sale though if you wanna know more about how's how, what's what etc at affordable prices.

But if you want a sneak peek, you can always head over to their blog. They have like everything you wanna know there.



(Loving this photobooth album. You can purchase the templates on their site)

Did I tell you I absolutely love this site? Lol. Yes, I do. I really love clean and simple artworks but still makes me goes Wow! And this site, just wow me. What more can I say? :)

(p/s: sorry I'm not an expert at writing reviews. Hope you still understand what I'm trying to say. Haha)

0 comments:

Followers