Ads by Smowtion

when will my name be on it?

Friday, June 18, 2010 | |

Misc_05
(The samples. Not the actual size. I printed it wrongly at first, that's why you see the small sized one. Haha)

Misc_04
(The first one, in case you wanna know ;p)

Finally, my cousin's wedding card is done. But knowing me, I might change it last minute again later, since I've changed the design from the first one before. Haha been sleeping late these few days just to finish up the card. I don't know when is the dateline actually. I just wanted to finish it fast and print the sample for her and her soon-to-be husband to see. I hope they like it though. I hope they LOVE it. Eeep!

This is the samples though. I print it on A4 paper and that pink paper my dad bought long time ago. Haha

Now that the card is done, next thing will be the envelope. Wish me luck!

Followers