Ads by Smowtion

Eyeliner Guide: Review

Friday, August 20, 2010 | |

Ok, to tell you the truth, I'm a 24 years old girl who doesn't know how to use makeup...yet. Haha yes, I am a noob when it comes to that. And yes, Youtube (but thank you Michelle Phan!) doesn't help that much. I ended up eyeline-ing (is that what you called it? Lol) my eyeball. Nice one Amie! So, to help me with that, I've decided to buy myself an eyeliner guide.


B_07

Well, if you're a noob like me, don't bother to buy this one. It doesn't work (or maybe I am that big of a noob who doesn't know how to use anything lmao). The eyeliner appeared nicely..on that thing not on my eyes. See that black line on that thing? Yes, nice isn't it? How I wish it was on my eyes. Hahaha
Lucky it's cheap though. RM3.50. Lol I'll give it a try again next time. Who knows maybe it does work and the only problem is me, for being such a dummy at eyeline-ing (?) my own eyes.

Just in case you're wondering why I'm trying so hard to learn this right now? Blame it to the 14 years old kids who already know much about makeup than me. Hessh! Darn you 14 years old kids! Hahaha just kidding..ok, that's it for now. Till then kids, stop trying to be an adult too fast! Ok ok, I'm just kidding.

Bye.

0 comments:

Followers