Ads by Smowtion

More photos from Olympus E-PL1

Thursday, May 20, 2010 | |

and sorry, I don't have any other model than this cat. He came to our house few days ago and I fell in love..awww! LOL
No worries, I will take photos with human soon. Hahaha

Taken with P mode if I'm not mistaken. Having trouble with trying to focus on the subject. Manual focusing didn't really help that much.

Taken with Scene - Portrait mode. I think I've finally 'conquered' the focusing system. Hahaha

Taken with Scene - e-Portrait mode. I seriously don't know what's the different between Portrait and e-Portrait =.="

and last one with Art Filter - Soft Focus effect. Ladidadida....I would love to post more of the photos here but by the time you finish reading this post, you will puke cats. Haha so till we meet again, adiosssssssssss!

0 comments:

Followers